Hi Sim Friends!
Hope you're having a pleasant Sunday.
And I really hope you enjoy my Gift for you today!
The other day an old Christmas song came on the
radio while I was driving and it gave me the idea for today's Gift.
The song is called "Christmas In The Northwest" and it
was super popular around here after being released in the 80's.
I'm sharing the video of the song
and it's from the original local Christmas Special.
And to go with the music you can look at some pix of
Christmas in the Northwest.
Thought I'd start with downtown Seattle.
That's where most of the public celebrating takes place
and of course all the out-of-towners flock to our Space Needle
AND our infamous Farmer's Market.
Leavenworth is a Bavarian-styled village
in the Cascade Mountains, in central Washington State.
It's 117 miles East of Seattle, (a good two hour drive).
Alpine-style buildings with restaurants serving German beer and food
line Front Street.
The Nutcracker Museum displays thousands of nutcrackers,
some dating back centuries.
On the Wenatchee River, Waterfront Park is a habitat for ospreys and eagles. The village is a gateway to nearby ski areas and wineries.
Kurt Russell when was just a kid giving Elvis a kick in the shins!
They were both in Seattle at the World's Fair in 1962.
Hope you liked today's Gift!
And sorry it took me so long to post it.
I wasn't able to devote all my time to it like I thought
I would and ended up having to make a mad dash to get it done.
And there's still some editing and other things I want
to do with it, so check back later to see any changes I make!
Be sure to find your way back
tomorrow to see what Gift Eleven is!


















































































































